Monday, October 31, 2011

 

Trick-or-Treat

Miles chose to be an astronaut for Halloween. Gavin didn't really have a choice, but he made an excellent space shuttle. Jason spent several hours and lots of duct tape making the costume. The picture does not do it justice. The space shuttle was spectacular!!! We had so many comments complimenting it.




Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of the thrusters lit up. Yes, Jason hooked the thrusters up using wires, flash lights, and batteries. The inside even had a light switch so that Gavin could easily turn them on and off.

Miles was so excited to go trick-or-treating. Gavin was excited too, but I don't think he knew why he was so excited.

When we got home from trick-or-treating, Miles wanted to be in charge of passing out the candy. That kid likes being in charge. I can see him as a manager or boss in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters