Monday, July 18, 2011

 

South Carolina

As usual, we had a fantastic time in South Carolina visiting GM and GP.

We love the new "beach club". We spent a lot of time in the pool. Gavin loved going down the slides, whereas Miles wanted nothing to do with them.


We had a good time on the boat. Miles became GP's little co-captain, which I think he was really proud of.

Jason and Miles went tubing together. Unfortunately, Gavin didn't get to go. The material that held the tube together began to rip while they were on it. Miles said, "It's Mommy and Gavin's turn now!" in his slightly hysterical voice. Thanks Miles. I really appreciate that you'd like Gavin and I to jump on the broken tube.

GM and GP took us on a hike to see a beautiful waterfall.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters