We had planned to go to the Planetarium on our last day, but Miles wanted to go to the Chicago Children's Museum on Navy Pier instead. He had decided that he had seen enough space stuff. He was ready to see some dinosaurs.

Here's Jason pretending to be inside the mouth of a T-Rex.

Here's Miles and Gavin as paleontologists digging for fossils.

Gavin had a great time in the water area. Even with a rain coat, he was so soaked, I had to change his clothes. Luckily, I had an extra change for him with us.

We took a family picture inside an indoor garden.

We've had a fantastic trip, but it's now time to head back to Union Station. The train ride home was a bit long. I had expected the boys to fall asleep because we were scheduled to get in at 11:30 pm. Well, we didn't get in until 12:30am and they both stayed awake the entire trip! Gavin slept in until 11am the next morning. Miles and I got to sleep in until 9:30. Poor Jason had to go to work.
# posted by Julie Weida @ 4:23 PM