Sunday, October 04, 2009

 

Pumpkin Picking

I love going to the pumpkin patch, especially Three Cedars Farm. We took a hayride back to the patch where Miles and Gavin picked out their pumpkins. Then back up at the farm, Jason and I picked out our pumpkins. With 2 kids, we couldn't very well pick up all 4 pumpkins at the patch. I tried convincing Jason to choose a giant pumpkin, big enough for Gavin to fit into but he wasn't interested. :( That would have made a great scrapbook page. Oh well...

And of course, you have to get the cider and donuts at a pumpkin patch which might be a big part of why I like going so much. For being a rainy morning, it turned out to be a nice day for us.

The hayride to the pumpkin patch

Trying to get a cute picture for my scrapbook. It's hard! I can't get them both to look at me at the same time to save my life.

Gavin going along just for the ride.


Here's the two pumpkins the boys picked out. Miles wants his to have Lightning McQueen on it. Good luck with that, Jason.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters