Thursday, March 12, 2009

 

Gavin's story - Part 3: The Fugitive

Let's get things moving!


Here, Julie was roaming the halls, trying to get gravity to help us out. I asked her if she wanted to do some jumping jacks. She was not amused.

She was, however, hungry. We asked the nurse if she could get some food, she said "Sure. This is probably the last chance you're going to have, so you should order what you want. The doctor OK'd a light breakfast. You can define light however you want." Julie could not contain her elation as she perused the room service menu and selected pancakes with syrup and sausage.

About 20 minutes later, the attending came in and said, "Good news! You're approved for a light breakfast, so if you're hungry, go ahead and order something light. Just don't get anything heavy like uh... pancakes and sausage."

Julie: (furtive look at Jason)
Jason: (furtive look at Julie)
Attending: "blah... blah bla blahh bla..."
Julie, after 10 seconds hesitation: "Uh, that's exactly what I ordered."


Mmmm. Pancakes and sausage taste so much better when it's naughty. Apparently the guilty eat standing up, so watch out if you see someone standing and eating a slice of pizza. They probably just dropped a deuce in the back seat of your car.

Oh yeah, I said I was going to stay on topic. At this point, still not much going on, hence the rich array of photographs.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters