Saturday, February 14, 2009
More snow days
We got a few more inches of snow today, Miles and I took a trip back to the sledding hill of death. It was just the two of us this time because Julie was not feeling very well. This time, things went much better, but I did slightly terrify my son on that hill again. We spent most of the time on a nice small hill, me pulling him around like a team of Clydesdales, but it was an enjoyable day. After several warm up runs on the small hill, I asked Miles if he wanted to try the big hill and he said yes! Finally, my dreams of dashing down that awesome hill with Miles would come true! The tears started about halfway *up* the hill. When we got to the top, I got him calmed down, and said we'd just watch for a minute if he didn't want to go down. "I want to go down now" said bravado. The bravado didn't last, though, as we started our decent. I managed to stop us this time and we walked down a gradual slope.
I'm loving the snow. I say if it's going to be cold, might as well have some snow to play in. Doesn't it look like fun?



I'm loving the snow. I say if it's going to be cold, might as well have some snow to play in. Doesn't it look like fun?
Counters