Sunday, August 31, 2008

 

Family Update


To those of you who don't know yet...

We have another family member on the way. Please send monetary gifts to:
Unborn Weida
c/o Jason Weida
46301 Gainsborough Drive
Canton, MI 48187

I accept paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Checks, and Krugerrands. I'll make sure it's routed to the right places! ;-)

All joking aside, we're really excited. Miles has no idea what is about to hit him, I'm sure this will rock his world. Julie's been struggling with morning sickness (morning/noon/night sickness would be a more apt name...), so the goings been a bit tough lately. Of course, I just sit back and pop open another beer, so I guess all the tough's been with my better half.

Anyway, be on the lookout for some early (real early) pics of our new family member soon. We had a visit with the doctor this Wednesday and things were looking good.

Oh yeah, due date is March 24, 2009. Mark your calendars!
Comments:
Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! I'm sure that Miles will be a great big brother as soon as he finally realizes what that really means. : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters