Thursday, March 20, 2008
Skating with the Easter Bunny
I took Miles to Skatin Station, a roller rink, to see the Easter bunny.
At first, all Miles wanted to do was "play" video games. By playing I mean he turned the steering wheel and pushed the buttons. I didn't even have to put a quarter in!
This was a preschool skate, so it was only for the little ones. We brought his new car to ride. He's looking up at the disco ball in this picture.

Miles began stalking the Easter bunny once he made his presence known. We followed him all along the roller rink.
I love this video. Miles is on one of those dancing game machines. The music you hear isn't from that, but from the roller rink.
Miles liked dancing to the chicken dance, but couldn't quite get all the moves down.
At first, all Miles wanted to do was "play" video games. By playing I mean he turned the steering wheel and pushed the buttons. I didn't even have to put a quarter in!
This was a preschool skate, so it was only for the little ones. We brought his new car to ride. He's looking up at the disco ball in this picture.
Miles began stalking the Easter bunny once he made his presence known. We followed him all along the roller rink.
I love this video. Miles is on one of those dancing game machines. The music you hear isn't from that, but from the roller rink.
Miles liked dancing to the chicken dance, but couldn't quite get all the moves down.
Counters