Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 

Happy Halloween

Miles was a monkey for Halloween. He liked wearing his costume. Now whenever I want him to put on a coat, he asks to wear his "monkey coat".

This is angry monkey. He was ready to go trick or treating!

Miles really got into trick or treating. He would go up to the door and say "Hi!". He was also very generous with the byes. Occasionally, he would say happy halloween and thank you. But, almost every driveway we walked down, he would say "tricker tricker treat" to us. To him that meant "Give me some candy!"

This picture is of Miles finally getting to eat his "tricker tricker treat".

By the way, every year Jason and I have a pumpkin contest in which Jason is the judge. (Yeah, it's totally unfair.) And of course, every year he wins. Well, not this year. I was victorious! I didn't win with Miles' adorable pumpkin that featured a cat carved into it. (Which in my opinion, I should have.) But I trumped him with my green gourd with its face made out of other gourd parts. "Very creative," said the judge. Whoohoo! Finally, I win the pumpkin contest!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters