Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Detroit Zoo Run



Julie did her first 5k run... ever. It was the Detroit Zoo Run. I'm very proud of her, she's been running a lot, sometimes in the mornings before I go to work, sometimes at night, during prime sit-in-front-of-the-tube-and-veg time. Here's a picture of her and Miles at the finish line. No, you didn't have to limbo under it to finish the race. Don't let the fact that they're already tearing down the finish line fool you. She finished in a blistering 31:24, but some idiot in charge of the camera didn't have a set of batteries charged up and ready to go for the photo finish. We ran into Julie's aunt Lu's husband, Rick who ran the 5k, and then jogged back to Julie and finished her run with her. Nice guy! Leave a comment for Julie and her accomplishment!
Comments:
Go Julie! Very impressive!
 
I hate running.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Counters